Beauty in a way bears what lies beneath the surface. Okay not necessarily always, but often. To an extent it reflects extent of a persons self discipline.
Attractiveness indicates a sensitivity to those around us. We have a deep desire for acceptance by our peers and we go great lengths to “fit in”.
I believe that beauty is not to be taken so lightly; it does play a significant role in success in todays world. Those who shun beauty as superficial are probably too lazy to reach for a bar of soap or the jump rope.
But, beautiful people are not necessarily supermodels with Greek-god faces and unreal proportions. The misrepresentation is purposely marketed by the media backed by multi billion ad spend budgets.
Beautiful people are regular people who watch their diet, keep their bodies clean, and don tasteful, yet inexpensive clothing. They maintain an empowered lifestyle, indulge in mind-expanding books and engage in varied activity that enriches their awareness.
Beauty, more importantly, is internal. The attractive assert their opinions and fight for convictions. Whether handsome or pretty, bland or plain, the internally beautiful betray an intelligence and burning diligence that reflects their personality. Recall that personality is molded by how we carry ourselves and associate with the world at large.
Finally, beauty is holistic. Charismatic folks take effort to be the best that they can be. They understand that they are fusions of body, soul and spirit. Hence, they build up each facet by honing their talents and passions.
Augmenting beauty simply means caring of the body and the mind. It doesn’t take much effort, just a tad of self regulation. Here’s how to ooze magnetic attraction:
1. Books and periodicals are your best friend. Beef up what’s in your head and rack up more beauty points with your enlightened discussions. Intelligence is attractive.
2. Watch stand-up comedy. You will develop your sense of humour. Wit is a rare and valued commodity.
3. Is that a cheese pizza you’re shoving down your throat? Control ! You are literally what you eat. Want to be a outta shape? Then sure, go ahead and binge.
4. Pay healthy attention to hygiene, especially skin and mouth hygiene. Many a times it goes to form a major part of your first impression when things get intimate.
5. Dress to impress- 24/7. You probably had one of those moments. There you were, in sloppy coveralls at the mall. Then you run into the boss or a beautiful stranger. Say this with me: “NEVER AGAIN.” One more time. “NEVER AGAIN.”
6. Ask and Listen. The most dazzling conversationalists avoid monopolizing conversations. Rather, they ask tons of questions…. And listen for hours on end. Stop and think about that. Isn’t your best friend a great listener?
7. Finally, think sexy. Feel sexy. You are what you think you are. Your body follows what the mind dictates. The $3000 executive coaches like to pass this astounding piece of common sense for a hefty fee. Save the money.
So, get out there and glow. You can be attractive without those creams, lotions and surgeons.
Be bold. Choose beauty.