There are many things individuals feel they need protection from, in the everyday world we wear helmets to protect our brains when riding a motorcycle, race car drivers wear helmets, sky divers do to.
But these are just one of the many precautions we take when we needlessly put ourselves in dangerous situations. Remember the statement “when WE needlessly put ourselves in these dangerous situations”
The spirit needs protection to (from the needless dangerous situations we put our spirits through)by doing bad to others we welcome karma’s judgment. A depressive mind set and anger invite dark spirits and evil into our lives.
Kolam (rangoli) is a chalk art put just outside the houses in India, It wards off evil and welcomes good and prosperity into the home.
Dragons are a symbol of protection and can be seen in temples, art, household and palaces in China and most all of the Asian world. Feng Shui has many ways to channel good and guard against bad.
Masks are also used to warn off evil in many native cultures, all over the world from Polynesian to South America and to Alaska Masks were for protecting the wearer and the tribe from forces feared in the spirit world.
Native American Indians burn sage to expel evil spirits and their effect an burn cedar to welcome back the good.
In Wicca Salt is always used to dispel all influences of evil (sea salt)
Candle burning also symbolizes the light within our lives and creates a sense of calm that centers our soul and gives balance.
Mirrors in your house and work place repel evil
Christianity, Judaism and Islam believe that words expels the devil or bad spirits.
Psychics control the power that is the spirit to extrude a kind of force, warding off evil influences, like a kind of mosquito repellent…. evil hates the smell of it . Depending on the good of the psychic depends the reach of the force and the intensity of what I call the “glow”.
Ora readers can see the health and intensity of your “glow”. Ever see a person walk into the room and the whole room lights up? or the air just feels lighter? these are the feelings that occur when a Good, strong spirited person walks into a room, and the opposite can also happen when a very negative soul is around.
Sorry we can’t bottle the glow and sell it but I can tell you how to create a positive environment to help you grow your own so to speak.
1) before jumping up to start your day (meditate for only 5 minutes) it can be a prayer or a self exploration but feel the presence of calm and picture the light being lit inside
2) totems of good that works for you… a kind of invitation and proclamation of your beliefs either statues of your god, and alter or the above symbols should be maintained, cleaned or said to begin your day.
3) plan a good deed, in doing good we put karma on your side rather then be on his to do list.
4) do some relationship cleaning. It is ok to have acquaintances that needs us and we feel it is like charity work to be their friend and help them out but do not spend a lot of time with negative people (it does rub off)
5) Rather spend some extra time with positive people. young children are like fireworks of goodness, so are gyms and some religious groups.
My favorite protection spell : get a small to medium glass jar or bottle, fill 1/2 way full of sea salt, add a smooth river stone and a small mirror. place this jar outside your front door, you can hide it in a plant or stoop art. People do not have to see it but the spirits know it is there. To be bold you can even hang it for all to see but it is not necessary.
If you would like to purchase one from me . Just go to readings like you are paying for a e-mail reading, $25 just make sure and put your physical address and message “protect me”. I will send you one along with the protection spell and my blessings.
I love writing blogs that inspire and make you think, especially when I get feed back, but in all actuality the fact that you keep coming back to learn more is reward enough. But please remember I do tarot readings to, so when you want to know more about issues in your life or in the need of direction make sure and go to http://www.psychictarotreadings.net/